Strategic Outcomes for Non-Fiduciary Boards
Advisory Boards for Private Companies can often be far more impactful than their Public Company counterparts. ABA designs the board process to be focused 100% of the time on forward looking strategic input and not reporting to the board.
ABA’s expertise is focused on generating strategic outcomes and ROI from both Fiduciary and Non-Fiduciary boards for private companies. The proprietary ABA Board Engagement System is designed for the sole purpose of generating quantifiable strategic impact from a board. We understand that many organizations struggle with how to increase board engagement and quantify returns and often ask questions such as:
- What is the optimal board structure for our organization that will generate the highest impact?
- How can we generate more impact from our board on a consistent basis?
- How can we track measureable outcomes and the ROI we are receiving from the board?
- How can we streamline our board processes so that we are not cannibalizing our Executive Teams time in managing the board?
- How can we make sure that all of our board meetings are truly strategic and stay on task to provide information that is helpful to the Executive Team?
- How do we ensure that we only bring in board members that will create the highest impact for our organization?
- Should we compensate the board members? If so how much should they be paid and how do we address potential conflicts of interest?
With ABA’s proprietary technology, tools and experience we can help your organization optimally design and enhance your board processes to focus on critical strategic initiatives. This will allow the Executive Team to “leverage” the board to accelerate the organization’s business model for the benefit of the shareholders. By utilizing our unique system our Private Company Board clients optimize and enhance their current board process and realize much greater impact (as much as 9x ROI on the board) while spending as much as 30% less time working on their board processes.