Family Owned Business Boards
Boards of Directors and Advisory Boards for Family Owned Business can have great impact for current and future generations. ABA has a unique perspective on family businesses as not only have we implemented our proprietary processes for family businesses around the world but many of our Managing Partners have grown up in our own families businesses.
Our High Impact Board System helps family businesses because of the inherent flexibility to adapt to specific situations while remaining objective. ABA’s system provides a level of customization and accountability to the board for the family shareholders. We provide greater clarity to the family shareholders, boards and executive teams and reduce subjectivity with quantifiable results. We understand that many family organizations struggle with questions of how to increase board effectiveness and returns.
- How can we generate more impact from our board on a consistent basis?
- How can we track measurable outcomes and the ROI we are receiving from the board?
- How can we streamline our board processes so that we are not cannibalizing our Executive Teams time in managing the board?
- How can we make sure that all of our board meetings are truly strategic and stay on task to provide information that is helpful to the Executive Team?
- How do we ensure that we only bring in board members that will create the highest impact for our organization?
- How can we incorporate a board system that helps the current and future generations enhance their leadership skills?
With ABA’s proprietary technology, tools and experience we can help your Family Enterprise leverage the board to accelerate the organization’s business model on behalf of the family shareholders. By utilizing our unique system our Family Business clients optimize and enhance their current board process and realize much greater impact (as much as 9x ROI on the board) while spending as much as 30% less time working on their board processes.