Family Business experts and owners are gathering at the #Family Business Transitions Conference in Mexico City, Mexico on October 2nd and 3rd, 2015. The conference is being sponsored by #Family Business Magazine and is a first of its kind in Latin America.
The conference will provide attendees with specific ideas and information on:
– The importance of heritage and values in the family business
– The development of the new generation
– The Family and corporate governance
– the #creation of an advisory board
– independent directors and its importance to the family business
– Family Dynamics and Family Council
ABA’s Founder and Chief Board Architect Bob Arciniaga will be a moderator for a panel discussion focused on the role of independent board members for family owned businesses. The panel will include #Hans Kohlsdorf Board Member of several Family Businesses, #Nicole Reich de Polignac Director General of BNP Paribas Cardif Mexico and #Oscar Cazares President of Cazel Industries.
Bob will also conduct a breakout discussion on the #value independent directors bring to a family business. The discussion will focus on the best practices that ABA has experienced in finding, integrating, engaging and evaluating independent board members for family businesses around the world.